Committed to finding the best solution for your family:
The Decker Law Firm is a team of talented, experienced lawyers and stellar support staff in the Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas metroplex (D/FW) committed to helping you through the most difficult time in your life. We guide you through what can seem like an impossible maze of legal complications in matrimonial law with honesty, integrity, and candor. And because we understand that your family law matter is foremost in your mind at all times, we treat each case with the care and diligence we would treat our own family members’ problems.
Our goal is to assist you in weighing all the legal options to come to a workable resolution for you through strong representation and responsive personal service using collaborative law or the
traditional litigation process.
We can help you through all aspects of family law matters including divorce,
division of your marital estate, enforcement of visitation or child support, interstate enforcement of other state orders,
grandparents’ visitation rights,
termination and adoptions, and more.
We represent clients in the following counties:
Because every legal matter is unique, please contact us for an initial consultation.
The following is a list of services our firm routinely performs. The cost associated with each service is very subjective depending upon the circumstances and facts in each case. If you have any questions about our services or wish to make an appointment with one of our attorneys, please look here for contact information or here to make a web inquiry.
**All aspects of divorce including:
- Rights and responsibilities
- Child support
- Special needs children
- Social studies
- Obtaining psychological and drug testing for parents and children.
- Equitable splitting of the marital estate
- Determination of debt and equitable splitting of liabilities
- Preparation of all deed documents to transfer ownership of assets like residences, land, automobiles, retirement, stock and stock options
- Our firm routinely prepares for and attends mediations to settle our family law suits
**Post divorce enforcement of ordered obligations:
- Enforcement by contempt of failure to pay child support
- Enforcement of rights to access or possession of children
- Enforcement of parental rights duties and responsibilities to the other parent and the child.
- Enforcement of property divisions in a decree of divorce including but not limited to real property, retirement benefits, personal property, and money judgments.
**Special child issues:
- Interstate enforcement of foreign (non-Texas) custody and visitation orders from other states when child has become resident of Texas
- Grandparents’ rights
- Establishing paternity and rights, duties and obligation of parents
- Texas Department of Family and Protective Services (otherwise known as Child Protective Services) involvement and/or Texas State Attorney General involvement such as allegations of physical or sexual abuse, license suspension, tax seizures and government enforcement of child support.
- Filing Motions for Lift of the Automatic Stay in Bankruptcy Court for the purposes of enforcing or securing child or spousal support
- Appeals of final family law decisions to the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals.
If you have any questions about the nature of your case or whether we could help you, please call.